Friday, April 6, 2012

Don't Forget Saturday's Demo…

 

Where I show you how to make these gorgeous Vellum Flowers…

Prima Sunkissed Papers, Vellum Flowers, Layering Daisy Punches, Gems, by Carla for Scrapadoodle (2)

A Walk in the Garden Paper Pad, Vellum Flowers, Layering Daisy Punches, Carla's Scraps, Scrapadoodle (5)

We'll be using layering Daisy Punches and Vellum.  So stop in Saturday from 2 to 3:45pm.  These flowers are quick and easy and the perfect embellishment to all your crafty creations.

Tip:  Did you know you can color vellum? Cherry Blossoms Tutorial, Cherry Blossoms, Vellum Flowers, Cherry Blossom Punches, Die-namics Fancy Flourish, by Carla for Scrapadoodle, Carla's Scraps (7)

I'll bring my Cherry Blossoms with me on Saturday… they turned out so cute!!!  I hope to see you then!  Plus, I'll post both Vellum Flower Tutorials next week.  So if you not signed up to receive our blog updates, do so now!!!  Thanks for visiting today!!!  Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.Bethany, Carla, Carrie, Chris, Heather, Kris, Melissa, and Lynne

No comments:

2leep.com