Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Leaves for Spring

Here's a cute, yet simple Masculine card I created using Memory Box Fall Leaf Trio Stamp and DieSpring card, Spring leaves, Memory Box Leaf Trio Stamp, Memory Box Leaf Trio Die, Scrapadoodle, Carla's Scraps (1)

I used the Memory Box Leaf Trio Die as a background layer for my image, adding a touch of yellow to brighten the card.

You could easily add a cute sheer navy bow and some yellow gems for a pretty Spring card.   Speaking of ribbon, be sure to check out the new Ribbons we have in stock.  Gorgeous colors in sheer, pleats, lace, crochet and seam binding.

I used a sheet of the new Authentique line of papers, Natural.  Stop in and see it on display.  Circle punches were EK Success 1 1/4" and the 1". 

I hope you enjoy!

Come visit the Doodlecrew!!!AD_moments_add-on (10)

No comments:

2leep.com