Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday at CHA in Chicago

Spent the day walking the trade show floor, seeing all the newly released product. I thought I'd share a couple pictures.

How's this for a clever wreath? I know it's hard to think about winter paper when we are in the middle of a heat wave but this is a darn cute idea!
I took these because I thought the display was so beautiful!! These are the shades of Tim Holtz distress stains:

No reason, just liked the layout--especially the doily peeking out of the bottom:
Graphic 45 had a beautiful booth and I know many of you will be excited about this. Wizard of Oz--but done in the retro Graphic 45 style:

Another no reason, just liked the layout!
How cute are these butterflies? Half the fun of the show is getting inspiration from the samples in the booths:
Lynne wanted me to let you know these are coming soon from Penny Black...absolutely lovely stamps for Christmas:
Hope to have more pics from Carrie to post in the next couple days.
2leep.com