Saturday, September 8, 2007

Christmas at Scrapadoodle!!

We've gotten TONS of new Christmas paper and product in the last couple weeks. If you are like me you have a million Christmas pictures that need to be scrapped--so you can never have enough paper and embellishments when it comes to Christmas pages right?! This is the new Making Memories line (actually there are 2 lines here) but I really have to tell you how much I love the vintage look of some of this stuff. Just perfect for those old black and white pictures of Christmas when some of us were little!! There is also a new idea book from them here too. Filled with ideas for holiday cards, gifts, home decor, and of course layout ideas.
Here's a close-up of some of my favorites from this line: The little album is part of a kit that comes with everything you need to complete this 5 x 7 book--I love the glitter on the cover. The holly brads are way cool--they are a cluster of 3 berries all rolled into one brad--very clever. And the epoxy tags are definately my favorite--attach with a brad or ribbon for a truly unique look.

2leep.com